The world is full of people who are either unable to identify the right career option for themselves or end up getting into a job to find out later that it was not the right choice for them.
Our extensive research with thousands of people across different countries has shown that people can avoid this situation by knowing the kind of occupations they have a real interest in. This ensures that they can build skills and expertise around those interest areas in a proactive manner.
The TRUE Career Profiler test is a tool that measures the degree of interest you have in different types of occupations and roles.
- At the end of this test, you will know what occupation and role is best suited to your interests
- The tool uses the knowledge of your occupational profile to recommend to you a list of Job roles listed with NSDC best suited for a person of your orientation
- The site recommends Knowledge Experts on our portal who can guide you on areas related to your occupational interests. We have a huge list of Knowledge Experts from various professions, whom you can follow for updates and knowledge enhancement pertaining to your chosen area
- As we keep adding more features to our site, we will be able to recommend to you various additional knowledge resources (webinars, self-paced online learning programs and a lot more) that you may use to further your interests and succeed in your chosen career
The TRUE Career Profiler test is a scientific tool comprising 90 questions that are easy to answer and do not take more than 15 minutes to do so.
This tool measures the degree of interest you have in different types of occupations. It is based on the six different occupational categories as mentioned in the RIASEC model by Dr. Holland.
The six occupational categories mentioned by Holland are:
At the end of the TRUE Career Profiler test, you will know what occupation profiles best suit you. For instance, you could either be an Executor (Realistic) or an Examiner (Investigative) or an Originator (Artistic) or a Supporter (Social) or an Influencer (Enterprising) or an Organizer (Conventional). It is also possible that you may have an equal score for more than one occupational category mentioned above. In which case, you would have traits that match your interests to more than one occupational category.
For ease of understanding, we are mentioning the categories that are most compatible with each other. These are as follows:
|Conventional (Organizer) & Investigative (Examiner)
|Artistic (Originator) & Realistic (Executor)
|Investigative (Examiner) & Social (Supporter)
|Artistic (Originator) & Enterprising (Influencer)
- Enterprising (Influencer)
|Conventional (Organizer) & Social (Supporter)
|Enterprising (Influencer) & Realistic (Executor)
Note for Test takers:
If you take up a career option or job role that best matches your occupational personality, you have a better chance of succeeding in that job or career. The TRUE Career Profiler test helps you identify the right occupational interest for you.